Powder Coating is a type of coating that is applied as a free-flowing, dry powder. The coating is typically applied electrostatically and is then cured under heat to allow it to flow and form a "skin". The powder may be a thermoplastic or a thermoset polymer. It is usually used to create a hard finish that is tougher than conventional paint.
We use all leading Powder coating suppliers however we use and recommend using...
- Wheels & Suspension components
- Engine components - Fuel tanks - Intercoolers & piping - Rocker covers
- Ute trays and canopies - Box Trailers and trailer components- Tool boxes
- Diff housings and accessories
- Motorbike Frames and accessories
- Full car chassis
- Bull bars and 4WD components
INDUSTRIAL STEEL ITEMS
- Fabricated steel Frames
- Structural steel members - I beam - C Channel - Perlins - Angle and RHS
- Bollards and hand railings
RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL
- Outdoor settings
- Security doors and screens - Louvers - Window frames and extrusions
- Gates - Fencing - Posts - Pergola's and awing’s
- Garage doors
- Stringer stair's - Hand rails - Balustrades
BOATING AND MARINE
- Aluminium boats - Boat trailers - Jet ski trailers & Accessories
Other Powder coating suppliers we use...